The purpose of this resource is to highlight how data governance programs benefit education agencies and provide timely and useful best practices, examples, and resources for agencies implementing or updating their data governance programs.
Topics covered include:
1. Introduction to Data Governance
2. Effective Practices for Creating and Implementing a Data Governance Program
3. Effective Data Sharing, Data Security, and Privacy
4. How Data Governance Needs Change Over Time
5. Case Studies from SEAs and LEAs