U.S. Department of Education Opens an Investigation into Pasco County’s Predictive Policing ProgramApr 19, 2021Anisha Reddy and Amelia VanceLearn More
On Friday, the U.S. Department of Education opened an investigation into the data-sharing practices between Florida’s Pasco County sheriff’s office and school …
Youth Privacy and Data Protection 101Apr 1, 2021Jasmine Park and Amelia VanceLearn More
It is estimated that one-third of global internet users are under the age of 18. As digital technologies increasingly mediate nearly all facets of their lives,…
Stay in TouchJoin our mailing list to learn about privacy news and resources.
- UncategorizedOct 30, 2014Learn More
iKeepSafe, the Internet Keep Safe Coalition is an organization that provides resources for parents, educators and policymakers who teach youth how to use new m…
- UncategorizedOct 16, 2014Learn More
All parents want to keep their children safe and protecting their privacy falls under this premise.
- Today’s college students have been immersed in digital technologies from a young age and see these technologies in… https://t.co/BTHP4T9Iag
- Youth and Ed Policy Counsel Juliana Cotto will be presenting @educause’s Annual Conference on how aware and comfort… https://t.co/31kHfZv4kc
- How today’s college students feel about data privacy will determine the policies and practices that govern the inte… https://t.co/1N67UrZUBa