- FPF Perspectives
FPF Responds to the FTC’s COPPA Policy StatementMay 19, 2022Learn More
On May 19, 2022, the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) held an open meeting where it approved a policy statement prioritizing enforcement of the Children’s Online…
- Higher Ed Perspectives
The Datafication of Student Life and the Consequences for Student Data PrivacyApr 11, 2022Kyle M. L. Jones (MLIS, PhD) Indiana University-Indianapolis (IUPUI)Learn More
The COVID-19 pandemic changed American higher education in more ways than many people realize: beyond forcing schools to transition overnight to fully online l…
Stay in TouchJoin our mailing list to learn about privacy news and resources.
- UncategorizedOct 30, 2014Learn More
iKeepSafe, the Internet Keep Safe Coalition is an organization that provides resources for parents, educators and policymakers who teach youth how to use new m…
- UncategorizedOct 16, 2014Learn More
All parents want to keep their children safe and protecting their privacy falls under this premise.
- Yesterday, the California Age-Appropriate Design Code Act was amended and passed out of the Senate Judiciary Commit… https://t.co/zF5y8s0jsB
- The proposed California Age-Appropriate Design Code Act (ADCA), set for a hearing today, is modeled after regulatio… https://t.co/WUSYdpMGWG
- ICYMI: Our latest newsletter is out! Catch up on the latest developments in child and student privacy from… https://t.co/IHwdCIRYu8