- Show all
- Algorithms and Analytics
- Child Privacy Outside of Education
- Data Breaches
- Data Governance
- Data Use Examples
- Digital Citizenship
- Discipline Data
- Education Research
- Health Data
- Higher Education
- Monitoring and Surveillance
- Online Learning
- Parental Rights
- Recommended Resource
- School Safety
- Social Media and Online Account Privacy
- State Longitudinal Data Systems
- Unintended Consequences
- US Federal Laws or Legislation
- US State Laws or Legislation
- Oct 25, 2021Jasmine Park and Amelia VanceLearn More
Today's students will become tomorrow’s software engineers, technology entrepreneurs, and professionals in other fields integral to the digital realm. Their at…
- Oct 5, 2021 Ellen B. Mandinach, Ph.D. and Juliana CottoLearn More
Teachers interact with large amounts of student data every day to perform their job duties. In these interactions, teachers make decisions that impact which st…
- Sep 27, 2021Sara Collins, Jasmine Park, Anisha Reddy, Yasamin Sharifi, and Amelia VanceLearn More
As educators and school leaders return to campus after two years of significant upheaval and loss, many are prioritizing efforts focused on students’ well-bein…
- Aug 18, 2021Learn More
A resource summarizing public opinion polling concerning disconnects in perceptions about data, to be used in informing education recovery efforts.
- Jul 9, 2021Learn More
A report on parents' rights under FERPA.
- Jun 1, 2021Learn More
A forum guide on adapting attendance, participation, and engagement data during different learning models, and addressing challenges with this data.
- May 24, 2021Learn More
A report on the legal requirements of FERPA and handling educational records.
- May 1, 2021Learn More
A parent's guide explaining FERPA and data breaches in K-12 schools.
- Mar 31, 2021Learn More
A briefing book for policymakers covering 10 facts about data in education to inform policy decisions.